If you have a rock chip or crack in your windshield please call us. We will repair the damaged area of the glass for a low cost. The repair only takes 30 to 45 minutes. This should save you hundreds of dollars by not having to purchase a new windshield.
Repairing a Windshield is 75% Cheaper Than Replacing It!
- Stone Chips or Bulls Eyes – $75
- Additional Stone Chip on same Vehicle – $35
- Multiple Car Discounts – Price Varies
- Single Line Cracks (up to 6″ long) $99
- Motor Homes (any rock chip) $89
- Trip Charge Outside of Map Area $20
The Repair Process
Windshield repair is a permanent process that forces the air out of the glass break and fills it with a curable liquid resin. This resin cures to produce a windshield repair that is much stronger than if left unprepared. The resin will bond to the break that will prevent it from spreading further and also improve the clarity. A completed repair will look like a minor blemish or a speck on your glass. Depending on the type of break and severity of the impact, some repairs will be almost totally invisible but others will show only minor improvement in appearance. We only use the Highest Quality Materials. Windshield repair is economical, safe, effective and can be completed in thirty minutes. For those customers who want their windshield to have zero evidence of any repair we advise a full replacement.
- Keep the break clean and dry before the repair and the results will turn out much better.
- Cover the chip to avoid contaminants that can hamper the end results. Place a small piece of clear tape over the impact point to keep dirt and moister out while you await the repair.
- Get the damaged area repaired immediately to keep it from spreading.
- Avoid having a repair performed outside in bad weather.
- Keep the vehicle inside overnight prior to a repair. This will keep the glass cool from heat and dry of condensation.
- Don’t use your defroster. The hot or cold air could cause the rock chip to crack.
- Don’t wash your vehicle. The soap and water will contaminate the damaged area and could cause the crack to grow.
- Don’t slam your door shut. The excess pressure combined with the impact could cause the chip to continue to crack. Leave a window slightly open when shutting doors.
- Don’t use any type of glue to fill the damaged area. The microscopic passages within the break will become clogged and impossible to repair.
- Don’t park in the hot, direct sun. Leave a window slightly open to reduce temperatures inside the vehicle. Park facing away from the sun. Hot windshields are weaker and tend to crack more easily.
TYPES OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
We accept Cash, Checks and all Major Credit Cards including: Visa, Master Card, and American Express.